Comments from readers of this book/users of this tool:
• “I was reading it with a young woman I disciple and she was so enticed she didn’t want to put it down after we read two scenes. She read it well into the night."
• “It is beautiful, inside and out. I can see where it would be very valuable and instructive to both new and mature Christians. I can’t imagine all the love and thought and detail that went into this worthy project."
—Jeanne, South Carolina
• “Just wanted to let you know that we purchased the King of Glory book from Amazon and it is sitting on Brian's bedside table. Nearly every night one of the kids picks up the book and look through it as we are reading before bed. They are captivated by the pictures and often pose questions about them."
• “We LOVE King of Glory!! My staff went nuts when I gave them each a copy and I have a teacher who is coming in to teach it to our new residents. This lady used to teach Firm Foundations for us so she will love this. I gave a copy to our mission director and he was very impressed with it too and asked how we could get more so we may be ordering a full case in the near future. I have told all the ladies in Precept about it too and many of them were very interested in it."
• “I am reading your book carefully again. I cannot wait for the DVD to become available. It is such a wonderful story telling style and I can even imagine myself with a group of young Muslims, reading to them directly from the book – in story telling sessions. I am praying that this may be possible until the DVD is ready."
—Bryan, South Africa
• "I just wanted to let you know that with our son Matthew we have read through the entire book, one page per evening, more or less! We both enjoyed it immensely. The message is well presented and clear. I also used the illustrations in the book on Easter Sunday with the Sunday School. The group is fairly small in number, so it was easy to hold the book so they could see the whole series of pictures around the story of Easter. The pictures are beautiful and I enjoyed telling the story that goes with them! I will definitely be using it again and again for its pictures at our Sunday School."
• “Helped me a lot. it clears up a lot of things."
—Grace G., email correspondent
• “Thank you for "King of Glory". My husband was a missionary in Venezuela for 59 years and much of what he read was from small print, profound commentaries. Now that he is 91 year old, suffering from dementia and failing eyesight, he is reading page by page your book "King of Glory". So it is truly for all ages."
—Rhoda C., email correspondent
• “Wow! You have made our day! King of Glory is beautiful and really well written! As soon as we opened it, we were wowed, then we immediately went to the living room to read it together. We got through the first six scenes today (with our son, 6; and daughter, almost 4) and can't wait to keep going tomorrow. I love the pace of the book. I can see it being really good for most kids from 3 up to...well, adulthood! It's great for our kids (not too slow, not too fast). And, even though they are familiar with everything we read today, they were still captivated."
—Joe T., dad in Texas
• “I have read and enjoyed it very much. I have also begun reading it to our grandson. The pictures have kept his attention and at nearly 5 years old has been very attentive to the reading.”
—Mark D., grandfather in Georgia
• “I was reading King of Glory to my niece and nephew a couple weeks ago for their bedtime story and they were totally captivated by it! They’re only 4 and 2!!”
—Heather H., business manager, California
• “We love it. It is SO well done. We are reading through it as a family and cannot stand to read only one page a night so we usually read about 7 or 8 scenes. Our 12-year old son took it up to his room 2 days ago and this afternoon he told me he just could not put it down. He is ¾ of the way through it and he is a little bit picky about what he likes to read. He just told us, ‘Dad and Mom, this is the most awesome way I have ever heard the Bible being taught.’ We have been enjoying pouring over it. There is so much to grasp.”
—Holly W., mother of four (ages 6 to 15), South Pacific
• [Another 12-year old boy wrote the following email to his grandfather:] “Thank you so much for the book. I read it on the way home [a 3-hour trip] and loved it! I like the point Mr. P. D. Bramsen made about the first perfect man leading us into Satan’s kingdom and the second perfect man leading us out….”
—Christian D., 7th grader, Georgia
• “The stories flow together and everything forms a wonderful, cohesive whole.”
—SaraGrace H., student/teacher, California
• “The pictures are terrific. Both the text and pictures make you want to curl up by the fire and listen to the story.”
—Rachel K., nurse, New England
• “I didn’t feel preached to at all. It isn’t preachy.”
—M. H., writer/professor, California
• “The combination of concisely written scenes along with great artwork will draw in readers of all ages.”
—Ken W., international mission representative
• “It is a marvelous message, told in a clear, concise and captivating manner. Easy to read and pleasing to the eye!”
—Ivy P., French translator, Quebec
• “What a treasure! We are enthralled with the beauty and simplicity of the message in each episode!”
—Terry & Patricia L., Cup of Cold Water, Washington
• “A preliminary look blew me away. What a fantastic production! All of the hard work has paid off.”
—Tom T., magazine publisher/editor, New Jersey
• “A wonderful tool to be used all over the world! It could be used to help someone learn the English language, teach a chronological Bible study for children or adults, given as a gift to parents for a church baby dedication, or, of course, as a gift to children and grandchildren. We loved the pictures!”
—Dr. Bill and Carol M., educators, Iowa
• “This isn’t just for kids. It’s for adults too. My wife is 85 and I am 86 and we love it!”
—Chuck F., Florida
• "I'm now using King of Glory to do an after-school Homework/Bible Club for girls. It really keeps their attention. I just sit on the sofa with the girls around me. They sit up nice and close and the pics keep their attention. They're full of questions. I've advertised the book at church, and I'm going to see if they'll stock it in the resource center there. Teaching the Bible chronologically is just the most effective way to get the true gospel out there, and this book is so easy to understand and is quick to go through."
—Melinda C., Ohio
• For more see Amazon Customer Reviews
• KING of GLORY - Recipient of Mom's Choice Award